It's true, men have a romantic side to them, and it is often difficult to capture. But if you send him these 27 text messages he's waiting for, your man will never want to leave your side:
1. "I'll see you tomorrow! Have fun with your friends and get ready for tomorrow – it'll be unforgettable."
This way, you let him know you're not his jailer and that you understand him. This message allows him to know you don't mind when he spends time with his friends, and you'll make the next time you see him unforgettable.
2. "We don't have to do anything elaborate tonight. Let's order pizza for two and have a movie marathon."
This shows you are easy to please and the simple things make you happy.
3. "I'm dying to see you! I know we don't have plans to see each other today, but if you can spare a quick escape for a kiss, I would be the happiest woman in the world."
You're spontaneous and you're not afraid to admit that you love seeing him. Even just one minute is more than enough.
Not everyone likes those formal parties anyway. Show him he is enough to make you happy.
Nothing is more affective than giving your man's ego a little boost.
6. "My parents aren't going to be able to come tonight (we saved ourselves for a few months)"
You love your parents, but you understand the stress that comes from introducing him to them. Keep things light and fun until he's ready to meet them.
Express your desire to be with him, and you'll be the only subject in his mind for the rest of the day.
Nothing makes a man more crazy than a wife or girlfriend who wants to enjoy his favorite hobbies with him.
For some reason, men feel fulfilled when they are considered fun or humorous. Tell him and he'll be yours forever.
10. "Of course I'm not jealous. It's impossible that you'd want to be with someone other than me."
Self-confidence will allow your relationship to go far beyond what you imagined.
Women need more time to get ready than most men (and they hate it). Calculate your time so you don't make him wait.
Telling him your parents like him will give him confidence, and he'll act more like himself when he's around them.
Don't make him jealous for no reason. Tell him there won't be men where you are if you're just going out for a girls night. The jealousy game is for teenagers.
14. "Next week, it'll be 'that time of month' so if I cry about everything, don't take it personal."
If you get really emotional or angry during your period, make sure he's aware.
Don't always say it in person. Instead, tell him through text the day after and he'll go crazy.
16. "I've been thinking about you all day. Do you know if there is any medicine for that?"
You are so crazy about him that you wonder if you need a cure. Chances are, he will offer a cure by visiting you.
17. "No problem, I know you're super busy. Take care of that, and when you're done I have lots of ideas to make up for lost time."
Be understanding and fun, but never angry.
18. "Just a reminder, next week is your mom's birthday. If you'd like help with the gift, I'll take care of it. Just let me know."
It is scientifically proven that men forget a lot of things – even their mother's birthday. Keep track of important dates. If he doesn't remember, don't get angry, instead, show him you are willing to help him prepare.
19. "I want to relax and stay home tonight, but if you want to go watch the game with your friends, that would make me happy!"
You are sure of yourself. If you don't feel like going out, do not sentence him to a boring night at home.
Spoil him from time to time, and he will become addicted to you.
Give him a break after a long day, and pay the dinner bill every now and then.
Again, nudge his ego.
A man's friends are sacred to him. Speak well about them and you'll have him eating out of the palm of your hand.
Admit when you're wrong, swallow your pride, face your guilt and apologize.
Is he? Tell him, he wants to know just how much he means to you.
26. "I wish you could peek inside my heart so you could understand how happy you make me."
All men in love dream about making the woman they love happy. Don't make them guess, just tell them.
This one never fails.